Swagit is the leading provider of hands-free video streaming® and audio/video (A/V) broadcast solutions to local, state and federal governments.
We build cool multi-camera, remote controlled video broadcast systems that our directors control remotely to create and stream television ready productions for customers all over the US and beyond.
We’re looking for a talented webcast support technician for a full-time position in our growing team, based in Dallas, TX. As a webcast support technician with Swagit you’ll experience high visibility and the chance to work with a dedicated team committed to providing excellent customer service.
If you have a solid understanding of computing or audio/video concepts, or customer support experience in a related field, then this is the opportunity for you.
What You’ll Do
- Troubleshoot video streaming and broadcast systems
- Interact with customers via support tickets, e-mail, and phone
- Identify and escalate urgent or recurring issues to higher teams
- Document resolution procedures in internal wiki/knowledgebase systems
- Proactively monitor and manage the health of clients’ systems
- Knowledge of Windows OS and troubleshooting skills in the Windows environment
- Sound understanding of computer hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Preferably experience with streaming media technology, audio/video equipment or consumer networking
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Available for evening shifts thru 11pm