Become a Member or Ally
Are you passionate about changing the face of sound? Join us as a member and become part of a global network working tirelessly to increase the gender balance in audio!
Professional Member Pricing: $40/year
Student Membership Pricing: $30/year
Ally Pricing: $40/year
Student and Professional Member Levels are for anyone who is woman-identified (transgender or cisgender), non-binary, or gender non-conforming.
Student pricing is meant for anyone enrolled in classes or training at any educational institution (high school, community college, university, trade school, alternative study, etc); the benefits are the same.
If you don’t fall into those categories, please join us as a WAM Ally and show your support for WAM’s programs and initiatives. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend membership benefits to our Ally Members at this time. We thank you for your support of Women’s Audio Mission.
Professional/Student Member Benefits include:
- Connection to over 1,200 women audio professionals from around the world
- Deep discounts to all WAM ticketed events, including WAMCons and trainings
- Special offers and discounts from industry partners
- Access to WAM’s weekly office hours to get your tech or industry questions answered
- Full access to a list of audio and engineering scholarships
- Full access to the latest job opportunities on WAM’s job board
Additional Benefits and Discounts (Contact WAM to redeem discounts):
- FREE subscription to Electronic Musician magazine
- 20% off Focal Press Audio & Music Technology books
- 15% off Music Connection magazine subscription
- 10% off all books at MusicBooksPlus.com
- various discounts at Sweetwater Sound
- $76 discount on associate SPARS membership (regularly $175)
- free 3-day Expo pass – AES conference
- up to 30% off WAM and Sound Channel training
- $95 a month membership at Tech Shop SF (regularly $150)
*Please note, some additional benefits and discounts may be in flux due to COVID-19