Prime Video is seeking a Senior A/V Producer to manage the video deliverables (Trailers/TV Spots/In Cinema AV/Multi Title Sizzles, etc.) that are part of the overall marketing campaign for our Amazon Original Movies. This position reports to the Head of Creative Production and will ensure that each element of a video project is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and distributing all video marketing assets related to our Amazon Original Movies program. The A/V Producer will serve as the “go-to” resource for all video specific projects and must possess domain experience in the A/V production space. This includes a deep understanding of multiple production and post production pipelines. Most important being AV production pipelines from editorial post-production, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation.
- Manage all operational aspects of video projects (trailers, tv spots, promos, sizzles, etc.) from inception to completion. This role will work very closely with the Campaign Manager to ensure that the video deliverables are falling within the overall campaign timeline and budget.
- Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep video deliverables on time and on budget.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
- Work closely with Post-Production to determine feature availability in order to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Fluent in AV formats with an understanding of the fundamentals of asset management, in theater deliverables (DCP), servicing, and trafficking
- Request video content from Post-Production and traffic to external agencies.
- Determine scope of work and obtain estimates from external agency partners.
- Communicate creative feedback to agencies throughout the life of a project.
- QC video files before releasing final files to the end user(s).
- Deliver final files to internal and external partners as necessary.
- Pull clips for publicity and social and release final files in varying codecs.
- Manage localization of assets for multiple territories for Day & Date global marketing release, including graphics, subbing & dubbing.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of video assets per the marketing plan.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
- Experience managing and delivering large volume of video assets to external partners a must.
- 5+ years of creative services experience
- Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
- Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with digital asset management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a digital project manager or post producer, with a heavy focus on A/V assets.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid, or other Project Management Software.
- Experience with in theater deliverables (DCP), image production, digital asset management and publishing content for web.
- Experience within a marketing, production company, or editorial house
- Understanding of video specs and file formats.
- Experience working in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Video editing experience & experience managing external agencies for live action productions a plus.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role