This position is responsible for installing, adjusting, operating, and maintaining sound systems to provide sound transmissions necessary for the operation of the Entertainment Department.
Key Job Functions:
- Operates sound control console.
- Installs microphones, speakers, transmission lines, and related sound equipment required to provide for public address.
- Maintains established preventative maintenance programs on all assigned equipment
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Three years’ experience in the installation and repair of sound systems.
- Emphasis on Audio – Three years audio experience required.
- Literate and fluent in English
- OSHA 10/30 general industry card preferred
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same.
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull, and reposition large object weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Able to stand and be physically active for 8 hours.
- Auditory range must include near and far distances.
- Visual range to include near and far distances.
- Able to work at heights of 40 feet.Ability to work in a dark and noisy environmentPositions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy
environment and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
- Able to squat, crawl, walk, crouch, and kneel.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).