The minions of hell grow stronger… We’re working on Diablo IV! Are you a skilled Sound Designer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
The ideal candidate needs to have sound design experience with demonstrable skill recording and editing foley, sound designing magical abilities, creatures, and environmental audio. The Sound Designer will work closely with the sound supervisor, game producers, artists, designers and be comfortable with face to face collaboration. Candidates should be able to receive and respond to direction to bring their characters, creatures, and environments to life. The ideal candidate must have an ability to not only create excellent, original content, but to successfully utilize our game tools to integrate their work into the final product – ensuring that great concepts make the transition from the microphone to the game on the shelves.
- Proven skills and a unique artistic “voice” in terms of communicating and furthering a storyline via the medium of sound
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other disciplines
- Experience specifically in creating outstanding sound assets for video games including foley, magical spells, creatures and ambiance
- Experience with live recording sessions, both in the studio and in the field
- Experience designing and conforming sound-to-picture
- Experience with multi-channel audio formats
- Experience working with both commercial and proprietary audio implementation tools for multiple platforms and workstations
- Game audio credits on at least 1 major, shipped title
- A passion for field recording and audio source creation
- A passion for video games
- Previous experience developing games that use Audiokinetic Wwise or FMod Studio.
- “Building block DSP” such as Kyma, Max / MSP, or Reaktor.
- Computer-readable or level-design style scripting or light programming knowledge
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Applicants must submit an online demo reel showing relevant experience