Who We Are:
We are a team of developers with a uniting passion for crafting highly engaging entertainment with a commitment to putting fans first. Our core values are our North Star ever reminding us who we intend to be and what we strive to create. Our studio culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective story the stronger our team and our game will be. We are an association of diverse game makers driven by a passion for our art and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build games that thrill players everywhere.
Our Rallying Cry: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community.
THRIVE ON TRUST
- We are inspired to do our best work because we are safe to take risks in an environment built on sincerity and respect.
CHASE THE HORIZON
- We believe the next great inspiration is just over the next peak; we push ourselves and each other to find it. We are all active in bringing innovation to life.
- Our strength is in our collective experiences and we stand proudly for representation and inclusion.
LIVE YOUR DREAMS
- We are driven with a passion to reach our fullest potential. Personal growth is an enduring priority for all of us.
- We don’t polish stones. We deliver brilliance. This devotion shines through in ways that raise the bar for all of us, and the experiences we bring to players everywhere.
Who You Are:
Our ideal candidate has a combination of solid aesthetic sense, acute attention to detail and a high level of technical expertise, as well as a strong understanding of audio engineering principles and techniques. This person will have significant experience using tools such as Avid Pro-Tools, iZotope RX & AudioKinetic Wwise, amongst others. We are looking for someone who has experience working in various surround formats, has a minimum of 5 years experience as an audio designer in the gaming industry (or related field), and has shipped at least one AAA title in a Senior Audio Designer capacity. (Multi-platform experience preferred)
A passion for your craft with an inherent desire to learn and grow while sharing your knowledge and expertise with others is the type of team-member that will thrive on our team.
What We Need:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Audio Designer who can help us create emotionally compelling & technically sophisticated audio experiences for our AAA multi-platform game.
In this role, you will work with the Lead Audio Designer to help design and create exceptional quality audio content that matches the look, feel, and style of gameplay as set by the Art Director, Creative Director, Engineers, Producers, Game Designers, Animators & Artists. Day-to-day duties will be primarily centered on designing audio content, as well as implementation and specking Audio equipment.
- Work with the above-mentioned teams to design and build game audio that supports gameplay and the aesthetic sense
- Work with animators to support cut scenes and other cinematics
- Assist with voice recording sessions and further editing and integration of those files
- Work in WWise and Unreal Editor to integrate audio
- Manage and lead all external audio resources, VO and Foley when necessary
- When needed, compose music that fits the style of the game and propels the vision forward
*Please provide a current reel with resume*