Summary: Tymphany is the leading provider of innovative, high quality audio transducers and loudspeaker systems for automotive, consumer and professional audio applications. The company offers an innovative range of products and solutions unmatched in the industry.
The Tymphany US Design Center requires a Research Assistant for the Tymphany Insights Initiative. Tymphany Insights develops unique market research in all aspects of the audio industry to support Tymphany and our customers globally.
Specific Terms of Reference: Part-Time Independent Contractor, 6 months starting February 2020 or as soon as possible
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Technical Accounts & the US Operations Manager to support the Tymphany Insights team to:
- Using existing public data gather documentation and statistics related to current Tymphany Insights projects
- Contribute to data analysis and preparation of reports and PowerPoint Presentations
- Draft report of findings
- Support planning and implementation of research meetings, workshops and final project reports
- Self-motivated, organized and able to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A basic working knowledge of mechanical, electrical or audio design
- Competent in use of computers and relevant software (Microsoft Office)
Hours: Part-Time 25-30 hours per week
Location: In Office & Remote
APPLY HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org