Focusrite Pro Marketing Manager (US)
Based: El Segundo, CA
Conditions: Full Time, Salaried with benefits
Salary: Commensurate with background and experience.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing (US)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to work in our busy productive marketing department. You will bring your organization, creative skills and imagination to manage effective marketing strategy, communications and projects in order to maximize brand awareness and desirability.
This role has the principal responsibility for creating business for the Focusrite Pro brand driven by US retail customer demand in accordance with the agreed US business goals. This includes the creation and implementation of US-specific marketing plans that align with the broader global category plans. this role is responsible for bringing modern US marketing intelligence to the direction of the US business.
The role will influence Audio networking, interface/mic pre and recording hardware sales within new and existing channels and delight customers with engaging content and campaigns. By increasing the visibility and prestige of the Focusrite Pro Brand, you will drive demand and sales conversion within key Pro marketplace industries, including but not limited to EDU, HOW, post production, broadcast, recording, and live sound.
The successful Candidate will be…
- Commercially aware
- A marketing graduate (or equivalent)
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within tight deadlines and budgets.
Key Responsibilities / Key Results Areas
- Plan, implement, and execute both push and pull marketing initiatives for the Focusrite Pro brand
- Create demand for Focusrite Pro products by educating end-users through the sales channel and media partners with the use of traditional and new digital tactics
- Coordinate effective marketing communications and projects in order to maximize all stages of the purchase funnel, and drive product sales
- Awareness, understanding and management of the US territory marketing budget
- Grow the qualified customer database for focused retargeting campaigns
- Use data to drive decisions based on best ROI
- Manage all dealer and customer facing US communications and messaging including but not limited to print/digital media, POS, e-comms and channel support materials
- On-going channel analysis to ensure branding, messaging, and assets are accurate and relevant
- Involved with event coordination, promotion and execution
- Creation of US specific case studies and user stories for website and press, including management of production of video and written content
- Distribute global press releases to US media partners and encourage support
- Schedule and facilitate reviews with US media partners
- Manage product launches within the dealer network, including creation of dealer listing documents, dealer specific build sheets, and dealer communication dissemination.
- Work with global Social Media and Creative team to effectively utilize social listening metrics and online platforms to offer customers original and engaging content
- Work with artists, brand champions, and influencers to drive brand awareness and advocacy
- Regular communication with the global product team to discuss competitor research and product roadmaps
- Collaborate with US Sales and Field team to best understand customer needs, trends, and market positioning
- Collaborate with US Sales team to support product price promotions and specific dealer tactics and campaigns
- Collaborate with US Sales team to ensure they have all they need to effectively represent Focusrite Products in dealer and integrator trainings, and customer events and interactions.
Benefits include: company 401(k) plan, life insurance, healthcare, employee purchase scheme, company making things easy days, lunch and learns – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products. We work hard, we’re professional and we select really, really talented people. We absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.
Our audio technology brands stand together, seeking to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity. We want to create opportunities for everyone to enjoy making music, from musicians trying to capture their unique sound, to the professionals delivering the greatest shows on earth. The Focusrite Group has an illustrious history with four Queen’s Awards for Enterprise among a host of other accolades. We comprise six successful and rapidly growing brands: Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Martin Audio, ADAM Audio, Novation and Ampify Music. With a high-quality reputation and a rich heritage spanning over four decades, our brands continue to shape the music-making world.
Focusrite leads that world in audio interfacing technology – more musicians record through Focusrite than any other brand. The Focusrite Pro team are focussed on the complex needs of the audio professional for whom sound is not just a passion, but a way of life. Martin Audio have been uniting audiences for almost five decades with their awe-inspiring touring and installation loudspeaker systems. Based in Berlin, ADAM Audio are precision innovators in the field of professional monitoring and loudspeaker technology, made famous by their unique ART ribbon tweeter. Novation is obsessed with helping electronic music makers find new ways to produce and perform new music. Born out of that team and based in Tileyard, King’s Cross, London, Ampify Music make innovative music-making apps that are highly accessible, yet extendable and deep.
Music technology is an enriching space to work in, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means remaining open to new ideas. We enjoy a Group-wide open-door culture, where we can all contribute and everyone is heard as we grow and develop, both as individuals and as a team. We encourage innovation and fresh-thinking and are passionate about the inspirational solutions we create. Behind our success is a tightly knitted, like-minded family of music and audio lovers. We’re always pulling together to try and make a difference; our frequent appearance in ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For’ is testament to this.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people to apply regardless of religion, ethnic background, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity. We recognise the diversity shortcomings of our industry and are committed to driving change. Equally, we recognise the major impact that climate change is having on our world and work every day towards being industry leaders in a carbon neutral future.