We are looking for a passionate and creative audio Producer to join Spotify’s B2B marketing organization on the Creative Solutions team. This individual will act as a thoughtful innovator, creating high-quality and unique ads for Spotify’s brand partners. You’ll sit alongside a team of Creative Strategists & Producers in North America, bringing these sold audio programs to life across our podcast network. Collaboration is a key value at Spotify, and you’ll be working cross-functionally across our Sales, Studios, and Creator organizations. This role will be based in Los Angeles.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for producing podcast ads from start to finish: from ideation, scripting and production of rough cuts, to answering questions regarding the creative, to ensuring the final ad has been mixed and delivered for publishing on-time
- Prep and produce in-studio interviews and conversations with hosts, producers and VO talent to create ad spots across Spotify Originals
- Select tape, structure, write, and edit ad spots across various shows
- Revise and respond to client feedbackDirect voiceover tracking sessions with talent and provide voiceover for rough cuts and ads Work with engineers on post-production
- Build ongoing relationships with content, and ad sales teams
- Maintain and uphold ad production processWork independently to maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and on budget
- Express a consistent, credible editorial voice for Spotify throughout all output; interpret brand partners’ objectives and carve out meaningful places to serve these objectives
Who You Are
- 3-4+ years of audio experience (podcast, radio etc.) or relevant experience in a related field
- Demonstrated ability to pitch and execute ambitious ideas
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict deadlines and effectively prioritize projects
- The ability to receive and implement feedback as part of a highly collaborative work environment
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively and attention to detail
- Experience working with brands (B2B & B2C)Experience copywriting and/or writing scripts for radio/podcasts/video production
- Enthusiasm about emerging audio formats and the potential for innovative brand opportunities
- A creative, diplomatic, mindset, suited toward reconciling feedback from multiple stakeholders while always keeping the listener in mind
- You’re obsessed with the Spotify platform; our content, data, tools, and products
- You are a compelling storyteller, at ease pitching your work to internal and external audiences and inspiring action
- You have a deep understanding of and enthusiasm for music, culture (particularly youth culture), technology, design, audio and video content, and branding
- Must be familiar with ProTools and able to string together rough cuts for audio engineers
What To Submit
A cover letter
A work sample that you’re proud of. Please include an explanation of what role you played in the production process and why you chose this sample.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.
APPLY HERE: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1693394352