We are one of the world’s leading localization companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services, as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
We are looking for experienced Engineers to join our VSI Los Angeles team and create top level dubbing and VO recordings for episodic and long feature content. The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail, passion for sound and post-production, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative environment. Flexible schedule to work during night shifts or weekends is required.
As a Recording Engineer you will be responsible for:
– Recording dialogue for lip-sync and VO episodic and long feature content according to client’s standards.
– Meticulously edit dialogue to ensure lip-sync and avoid potential downstream issues.
– Working with Scheduling, Production, and Creative teams throughout the course of the projects.
– Report session progress and escalate issues on a daily basis.
Skills and Experience:
– 2-3 years of proven experience recording voice over for live action and animation shows (preferred)
– Must be a collaborative team player with positive attitude that works well with clients, creative teams and other employees in the studio.
– Advanced working experience in Avid Pro Tools and control surfaces.
– Expertise with recording peripherals and microphones.
– Experience in audio and video signal flow, as well as frame rate standards.
– Strong and efficient computer literacy.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build good working relationships
– Speaking foreign languages is preferred but not required