You will be responsible for providing excellent and timely customer service to our demanding clients. You will be a music technology enthusiast with a friendly, patient and engaging personality and excellent written and spoken English.
In addition to helping customers one to one, you will also write articles and tips and tricks relevant to the support you are giving with the intention of helping future customers that have the same problem.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that any relevant comments or reported bugs are entered into the appropriate reporting system, and keeping customers up to date with responses and fixes as they become available (when necessary).
Hours: 8-5 Full Time
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Salary based on experience
- Answer customer support enquiries, initially via our Zendesk support centre, but over time via social media, live chat, or on the telephone in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Become and remain an expert in the use, installation, updating and maintenance of Spitfire Audio’s range of products.
- Maintain an awareness of what is being released, updated and discontinued from Spitfire’s range of products.
- Maintain and enhance articles on our customer support centre.
- At times of heavy customer load, report back to the Head of Customer Experience so that support tickets are addressed in quickly at all times.
- Gather feedback from customers and ensure that it is passed on to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Keep track of fixes in progress and update customers when they become available.
These skills are essential for the role:
- Prior experience in a customer service or social media management role
- Attentiveness and empathy
- A calm, patient and courteous demeanour
- A broad knowledge of music technology
- A broad knowledge of general computer troubleshooting
- As a minimum you should be an expert in the use of at least one sequencer or DAW, and familiar with several virtual instruments
- Effective time management
- A willingness to learn
- A methodical approach to problem solving
These skills are not essential but would be highly desirable
Knowledge of any of the following music technology products:
- Spitfire Audio virtual instruments
- Any other Kontakt virtual instruments
- Logic Audio
- Pro tools
- Digital Performer
- Ableton Live
- Prior experience with Zendesk or other Customer Service software
- Any experience of programming your own sampled instrument within Kontakt (or any other sample platform)
- Familiarity with Windows AND Mac OS X operating systems
- Any foreign language(s)
APPLY HERE: https://www.spitfireaudio.com//careers/customer-experience-advocate-us/
CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com for the attention of Ben DeVille. Please put “CX Advocate US” in the subject line.