Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Music Creation Apps’ Content team is looking for an experienced music and content creator to work on the next generation of world-class sound library content for Desktop and Mobile. The ideal candidate has a significant network in the music industry (record labels, artists/producers, etc.) as well as professional experience with music production, sound design and audio production in service of sound library content creation. Music creation and music technology are at the center of your life.
- Professional experience working with artists/record labels/publishers in the modern music industry.
- Deep understanding of audio/music production and technology.
- Experience with Logic Pro X and Garageband iOS/MacOS.
- The ideal candidate has an impressive portfolio of professional music productions and sound content: A) Professional experience with music composition/production, music theory and musical instrument proficiency is required, and B) professional experience designing and creating high quality sound content.
- Strong familiarity with a variety of current and past musical genres, trends and production techniques.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive, attentive and resilient attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with or exposure to software development processes is a big plus.
• In collaboration with other content team members, contributing to the conceptualization, design and execution of future content products.
• Analyzing different musical styles and production techniques to understand their applications.
• Creative sound design, software instrument/MIDI programming and Apple Loop production.
• Extensive content quality assurance testing and bug reporting/fixing.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.