Roles And Responsibilities
Responsible for loading, transportation, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and operation of all A/V equipment including all camera, lighting, sound, and video projection/reinforcement/recording/switching systems for special events including hospitality, conference, and live music environments.
Audio Visual Technician
- See special events audio visual services from beginning to end
- Prep necessary AV inventory for special events
- Set up equipment according to room layout
- Work with a team of other techs as well as other departments
- Communicate often, providing status updates
- Mark damaged equipment, document and communicate to AV team
- Strike and return equipment to the proper locations in the AV warehouse
- Provide in-house support to other departments and team requests
- Customer support responsibilities; support an event in any capacity that is needed
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Provide coordination with other departments before, during & after an event