Postmates relies heavily on our engineering team to realize this vision. Building a software platform that is reliable, scales, and stays agile under demanding product needs is a serious technical challenge. Postmates is a three- part balancing act connecting customers, merchants, and couriers in real-time. If any piece is out of whack, the whole system suffers. Working with the Postmates engineering team offers an opportunity with explosive growth, cutting-edge technology, a highly visible charter, and a cool user-focused product vision.
- Be the directly responsible individual (DRI) for company conference rooms, collaborative space technology, and support for any audio/visual (AV) events at Postmates
- Support Postmates employees by troubleshooting and restoring service to communication systems
- Improve support processes for events and AV service disruptions
- Hardware and software purchasing
- Be the DRI for AV vendors, integrators, contractors, or third parties involved in deploying, repairing, or supporting AV systems at Postmates
- Coordinate team efforts to ensure optimal uptime for Postmates AV hardware and software
- Maintain and update AV asset management records
- Assist with architecting, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the AV systems for all current or upcoming Postmates locations, as well as any office relocations, build-outs, or upgrades
- Minimum of 5 years experience, supporting conference rooms and collaborative technology
- Experience supporting company all-hands, board meetings, and earnings calls for on-prem and/or remote attendees
- Experience supporting executive meetings
- Experience supporting AV-intensive extra-curricular events
- Experience using ticket based workflow management systems such as Remedy, Freshservice, and Jira.
- Experience with macOS, Windows 10, and Crestron operating systems
- Experience supporting office build outs and upgrades for AV systems including platforms like Google Meet, Zoom, and WebEx (among others)
- Experience with collaborative productivity tools such as G-Suite (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Gmail, Google Drive), and Apple applications like Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- Experience deploying and supporting digital signage platforms and room schedulers
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems
- Experience troubleshooting AV and network issues in large offices, including multi-mic leveling and camera management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Service oriented attitude, self starter
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience negotiating contract and support agreements
- Willingness to travel to other Postmates offices in the US
YOUR BENEFITS Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we
value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we ll
Support you with:
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Flexible time off policy under which Postmates will not limit paid time off for vacations or to handle personal affairs. (Salaried US Employees)
- 7 days paid sick leave (Hourly US Employees; amount of paid sick leave depends on state).
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs and positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, and subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, and Concern.
- Free and confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- Catered lunches, open snack bar, and subsidized Postmates Pickup meals.