The Audio Product Acoustics team is responsible for the acoustic performance of the EarPod, AirPod and HomePod product lines as well as the design of many of Apple’s hearing health features. We are motivated to share our love of audio so that anyone can be moved by sound the way that we are. We are a diverse team having expertise in acoustic design and integration, algorithm prototyping, critical listening and hearing science. We work daily with cross-functional teams to find innovative solutions to complex engineering issues. We are searching for an experienced Audio QA Test Engineer to assist in the development of new products and audio software features.
- Familiar with acoustic test and measurement experience of headphone and speakers
- Experienced software quality assurance testing in Swift and Objective C
- Comfortable developing new test methods, tool and metrics for new features and products
- Knowledge of audio signal processing related to consumer products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Learning attitude with a keen attention to detail
Travel required as needed to support development activities.