Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking an experienced Audio Producer on a contract basis to join our Customer’s Interaction Sound Design team. Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and a passion for audio. The role combines project management leadership with an understanding of interaction sound design paradigms and audio pipeline production knowledge. Candidates must have the ability to collaborate closely with multiple team members, large product groups, and engineering teams.
What you’ll do:
● Work with key stakeholders and product teams to define strategy and requirements.
● Guide and facilitate cross-functional communication and processes for sound design cycles and technical implementation.
● Create and refine interdisciplinary and cross-functional pipelines and processes, including support documentation
● Build and manage tools for tracking and monitoring team and pipeline workflows.
● Lead capacity planning and forecasting.
● Support ongoing quality management initiatives.
● Distill complex topics and information into actionable items.
● Monitor, track, and lead multiple projects and initiatives.
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
● 5+ years of professional experience in creative production, emphasis on audio.
● Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools and familiarity with audio digital workstations (Pro Tools preferred).
● Solid understanding of project management workflows.
● Expertise with program and task management tools.
● Able to adapt communication style based on audience.
● Ability to clearly distill complex topics and information into actionable work.
● Proven group leader.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)