Audio Engineer Needed
NatCave Studio (Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY) is looking for a talented audio engineer with 2 or more years experience to work with our growing vocalist/musician clientele.
What we expect from you:
- We expect professionalism and timeliness at all times and occasions. Reliability is vital to the success of our operations
- Engineers must be willing to collaborate with clients, provide feedback, interact encouragingly and productively with artists with a wide range of recording experience.
- We expect you to be highly skilled in producing high-quality audio, engineers’ recording aptitude will be tested and you will be required to meet a certain professional standard
We want you on our team if you are…
- Establishing client loyalty
- Working with clients and encouraging their best performance.
- Completing sessions on time and within the client’s budget
- Maintaining professionalism while under pressure
- A company that treats you like family
- Working with a variety of artists
- Getting that perfect mix every time
- Creating audio you can be proud of
Required Technical Skills:
- Pro Tools Mastery
- Fluent with the Windows 10 Operating System
Your application will be reviewed within 3 business days and we will contact you if we think you would be a great fit. We will provide all applying candidates with full and comprehensive details of our operations and what your exact responsibilities are.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
We request that all artists and engineers follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and sanitization. We are limiting the studio capacity, and fully sanitizing the studio in between sessions.
- Audio Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- Brooklyn, NY 11213 (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page: