Motion Array is an all-in-one professional video and filmmakers platform. Our customers can complete the entire cycle of making videos and getting more work from clients. They create videos using our assets from the Marketplace and our exclusive Plugins. They can send their work to be easily reviewed and approved by their clients using Review. And they can showcase their projects and get more work using our Portfolio website builder.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in improving the curation standards and requirements of our royalty-free music and sounds effects assets — including an understanding and appreciation for various genres from orchestral, pop/rock, hip-hop, ambient, and experimental music.
- Perform daily curation for the review team to further optimize across the spectrum of genres and production types.
- Help onboard new contributors and ensure they’re portfolios meet minimum quality standards, plus add unique, trendy, and commercially-viable content to the marketplace.
- Review and write for a large volume of royalty-free music and sound effects submissions.
- Ensure each submission has error-free and informative copy, categorizes, and tags.
- Provide useful and concise feedback to contributors as needed, so the asset quality can be improved and upload rules are met before becoming available on the marketplace.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as audio technician, sound designer, music producer and/or foley artist, preferably with experience selling stock music and sound effects to marketplaces or working at a stock agency.
- Experience working in programs such as Adobe Audition, ProTools, Logic, and similar.
- Strong English copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Available Monday to Friday during North American business hours (EST to PST timezone).
- Work effectively in a 100% remote environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- High-speed Internet connection is a must.
- Computer specced to process and temporarily store a high volume of audio files, including industry standard audio playback devices.
- Grammarly extension (a free account is sufficient).
- If you’ve previously worked in a Curation or Reviewer role for a stock marketplace or sell content to stock agencies.
- You’ve worked on various film, television, or video productions.
- If you studied music, audio engineering, or sound design in a college or university.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Paid vacation time
- Health insurance*
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote
- Casual dress
- Pet friendly office
* Health insurance available for U.S. payroll employees only
If this sounds like it would be a good fit, please reach out and apply! We thank all applicants for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will need to be received by July 5, 2020 at 6pm (EST) to be considered for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Audio engineering, sound design, music producer, or similar: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)