PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Associate Producer, Audio will oversee all aspects of specific podcast series, and will support all of NBC Sports Group’s original and repurposed audio initiatives. The ideal candidate should have experience in editing and producing podcasts, as well as working as a part of a production team. Additionally, the candidate will be an innovative thinker who is able to organize and improve existing audio initiatives across the space, while conceptualizing new projects.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and production of multiple NBC Sports podcast series
- Coordinate with production, digital, and partnerships group on editing, producing, promotion, distribution and booking guests for specific shows
- Work with Talent division to book guests
- Work with remote production groups on appropriate audio techniques/equipment and advising improvements
- Interpret listener data to help shape podcast strategy
- Organize ad inventory and implement sales campaigns across shows through podcast hosting platform
- Manage global distribution across podcasting platforms (Art19, Google, Apple, Spotify, Amazon, etc.)
- Serve as podcast production internal point of contact with consumer engagement/marketing, public relations, and sales team.
- Collaborate with external distribution partners to feature NBC Sports Group’s audio content in highly-trafficked locations
- Experience writing copy and formatting podcasts
- Proficient in Adobe Audition or Pro Tools
- Experience with audio and video production, as podcasts are multi-platform
- Experience in editing teasers, full podcast episodes, and repurposing audio across digital platforms required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 2 years of audio experience
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Broad knowledge of rights-holding sports, including fantasy sports
APPLY HERE: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1715769412