We are seeking a Technical Production Coordinator to maintain and engineer day-to-day operations in a new broadcast facility at the EA Headquarters in Redwood Shores.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the organization, coordination, and execution of live broadcasts, across multiple titles. You will be a key player in the development of internal systems and processes of the Broadcast team and assist with the day to day coordination and planning of live broadcasts. The ideal candidate excels in live production, is an independent thinker and constantly seeks solutions that create greater efficiencies.
- Managing logistical and technical needs for all live and taped broadcasts including assets, studio equipment, and operational requirements of the Producer and Director while troubleshooting technical issues as they arise.
- Maintain day to day running of production studio and control room by ensuring the studio is prepared and production needs are addressed.
- Support proper setup and operation of video cameras, switching and routing systems, audio mixers, video and audio monitors, video servers, lighting and other associated equipment for assigned video projects.
- Oversee media management for all live productions
- Operate broadcast equipment including, but not limited to: control room equipment, studio video cameras during live and taped productions, graphics, audio and editing software.
- Integrate new equipment into the production facility and determine a plan for maintaining and updating, along with training additional staff and freelance personnel.
- Works to reduce downtime when equipment fails by quickly identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Enable continuous learning environment to keep abreast of industry trends
- Leverage industry best practices and tools to continually improve teams’ ability to deliver and maintain solutions
- Maintains equipment and implements housekeeping across all technical aspects to streamline workflow
- Minimum of 3 years of engineering live broadcast experience
- A wide understanding of industry standard broadcast equipment
- A creative problem solver with attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of live production including studio and technical equipment
- Advanced knowledge of transmission; linear and streaming platforms (digital)
- Exceptional communication, creative, and organizational skills
- Interest in and desire to seek out the latest technology and broadcast tools
- Work well in a team, as well as on your own
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Be open to constructive criticism from peers and strive to make best-in-class content
· Flexible with hours and ability to work weekends when required
APPLY HERE: https://ea.gr8people.com/index.gp?method=cappportal.showJob&opportunityID=159899