Spotify Studios is looking for a Senior Podcast Producer, based in Los Angeles and reporting to the Head of LATAM & US LatinX Studios.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute upon a content strategy to nurture and grow podcast ecosystems within the LatinX community.
- Lead a diverse team of creatives, distributed throughout the region, each with expertise in and focus on a defined content category.
- Partner with internal teams including project management, marketing, operations, revenue and licensing on the development, launch, production, monetization and evolution of the show.
- Provide ongoing creative direction to internal teams, external production companies, and other key stakeholders and leading programs on the Spotify platform while imparting a clear focus on target audiences and calibrating the content direction to reach those audiences.
- Manage high-priority relationships with key talent and their representatives.
- Contribute and implement fresh ideas to keep content exciting and innovative, including the development of themes, formats and concepts for upcoming showsManage an operating budget and be accountable for the performance of your investments.
- Develop innovative cross-channel touch-points for the team’s shows (for example, derivative video series, etc).
- Ensure creative quality of all programming.
- Drive team performance through a combination of authority and influence.
Who Are You
- Deep and significant experience building, managing, and leading thriving creative teams.
- Familiarity with the US LatinX cultural landscape and – ideally – its languages.
- Hands-on audio production experience, especially within podcasting.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content strategy within digital formats and new technologies.
- Low ego, solutions-oriented person adept at managing multiple stakeholders, cultural nuances and personalities, including celebrity talent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- At ease / experience with folx of varying cultural and educational backgrounds. You should find great joy in this part!