We are looking for a polished, Freelance Production Technician to produce top-notch live and on-demand streaming shows in a one-of-a-kind work environment. Candidates must possess experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment. In addition, candidates must have the ability to multi-task camera-switching, monitor and adjust multiple audio feeds, understand and troubleshoot audio signal flow, lighting cues, QC of outbound stream, and most importantly, replicate this experience several times each day.
- Operate sound and lights in-studio and provide camera-switching to our live-streaming end-users.
- Monitor and troubleshoot stream quality during live production.
- Operate sound, lights, and video in state-of-the-art facility.
- Execute workflow to transform live events into on-demand assets.
- Monitor, maintain, and report issues relating to production.
- Assist on-air talent, employees, and clients with all things production-related.
- Catalog finished product in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers is essential.
- Must possess an artistic eye for on-the-fly framing of shots, understanding of basic audio processing and video editing.
- Must be dynamic and motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. We provide an outstanding work environment and excellent experience, we expect the same from you.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.