On call fill-in as needed for various shifts Monday thru Sunday.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary means in which to advance topics.
- Run the audio-board during shows.
- Work with analog/digital editing equipment.
- Call screening during the show.
- Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events.
- Work with all departments of the radio station with an understanding of how they relate to the show.
- Editing and creating content.
- Digital podcasting.
- Digital writing.
- Originate ideas for topics.
- Some college and prior radio experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
- Ability to use MS Word, Outlook Mail, ProTools, Adobe Edit and Audio Vault.
- Familiar with digital audio editing techniques and basic technical standards including level noise and clarity of sound.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress.
- In-depth knowledge of research, marketing, and competitive environments necessary.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).