Forever Dog, a podcast network based in NYC & Los Angeles, is looking for an experienced post-production manager to oversee a selection of podcasts from its roster. This person will work closely with Forever Dog management and podcast producers as well as handle post-production and distribution for assigned shows.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain prompt, clear communication with the show’s producer regarding recording and editing schedules, expected deadlines, episode delivery
- Edit, Mix, and Master Weekly Podcast Episodes
- Edit, Mix, and Master podcast Ad Spots
- Upload Episodes and Ads to Hosting Service
- Proficiency in Audio Post Production (Pro-Tools, Audition, and/or Logic) needed
- Proficiency in Video Post Production (Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro)
- Familiarity with RSS Feed Distribution a Plus (Art19, Megaphone, etc)
- Familiarity with Photoshop a Plus
- 1099 Contractor Position to be paid monthly
- Work to be done remotely
- Interviews will be held with finalists
Please send a resume and short cover letter to ForeverDogTeam@gmail.com and let us know why you’d be a perfect candidate for this position.
About Forever Dog:
Launched in March 2016, the Forever Dog Podcast Network creates innovative comedy, culture, and entertainment podcasts from next level performers. The essence of every Forever Dog project is collaboration and innovation, bringing together passionate artists from diverse backgrounds to create original audio experiences. Forever Dog’s critically acclaimed podcasts have been included on Best Of lists from Time, Esquire, Vulture, Cosmopolitan, IndieWire, The AV Club, and more.