Current opening for Full-time Overnight Board Operator at Sacramento Stations: KFIA-AM710 “The Word” (Christian Teaching & Talk), KKFS-FM103.9 “The Fish” (Contemporary Christian Music), KSAC-FM105.5 “Money1055” (Wall Street Business Network), and KTKZ-AM1380 “The Answer” (Conservative News/Talk).
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee automated programming of AM/FM stations
- Download audio (voice tracks/commercials) for various programs and prepare them for airing
- Produce/engineer local programs; Edit audio files
- Make appropriate entries on programming and engineering logs
- Monitor stations and audio links
- Be able to turn transmitters on and off, and make engineer aware if there are issues
- Must have knowledge of EAS procedures (receiving and issuing weekly/monthly tests)
- Report directly to the Operations Manager
Applicant must be reliable, trustworthy, prompt, and have good computer skills. NexGen or other radio automation experience required. Previous on-air experience helpful.
APPLY HERE: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/SAL1004SALEM/JobBoard/c1248e3d-19bb-4fbb-bdf9-f9f5dcebe2ea/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=fa3b6cc6-cd34-4897-b97c-f18602170bb1
No calls please. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.