Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as a Music Content Specialist position with an industry leading tech company working in Cupertino, CA.
- This is a 12-month temporary position at 40 hours per week + possibility of extension
- Pay Rate: $32/hour
- languages: German, Russian
- Classical music (English) is desirable
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
This is a high volume music content curation and quality control project. You will be managing, aggregating, correcting, and connecting metadata to ensure the best user experience. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
We review content based on a set of technical, content, and design criteria.
– We’ll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting, and improving the project.
– We look for great teammates who are able to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment while under time constraints and pressure.
– You are a self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team and remains flexible to the needs of the business.
– You are a creative and curious individual who is not afraid to question assumptions.
- You are passionate about music and media and well-versed in pop culture
- Native-level linguistic competency in English
- You are highly detail-oriented and feel comfortable multitasking and working in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- You are self-motivated, upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS is preferred
Experience and Education
Bachelor’s Degree and experience working with music, metadata, and content management (preferred).