Date/Time: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:00pm-8:00pm
Location: Double Fine Productions, 525 Brannan St. San Francisco, CA 94107
Join Women’s Audio Mission for a tour of Double Fine Productions, an award-winning, independent game development studio in San Francisco’s SOMA district.
Sound designer Camden Stoddard will give you an overview of the game audio industry, including:
- Careers and opportunities in game audio
- A day in the life of a game audio professional
- Basic concepts in game audio (creating sound effects for games, soundtracks, techniques, best practices, etc.)
- Audio implementation in video games
- How to break into the game audio industry
The video game/online game industry is a growing industry with lots of opportunities for audio professionals. Come hear more about possible careers in game audio, network with game audio professionals, and learn what it takes to work in the industry!
Event is only open to current WAM Members. Interested in becoming a WAM Member? Read about our benefits here.