HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an Audio Producer to manage all phases of virtual reality audio and support ongoing quality control initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience, including working in a task system (e.g. Jira) and leading small teams.
As Audio Producer, you will:
- Manage audio design, production, implementation, and deployment.
- Monitor, track, and support multiple projects and initiatives, both internally and cross-functionally.
- Facilitate driving projects to completion, including team-wide system and process initiatives such as training and onboarding programs.
- Assist in construction and refinement of production pipeline and process.
- Adapt communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in creative production, emphasis on audio
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools, and familiarity with audio digital workstations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of project management workflows
- Experience working in a task system such as Jira
- Experience leading small teams (8-10 people)
Expected Pay Rate:
$38.00 – $43.00 per hour
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
6 month contract
APPLY HERE: https://www.hireart.com/jobs/150923db/apply?c=t&utm_campaign=linkedin-p5-Premium&utm_medium=external&utm_source=linkedin