Award winning music studio in Tribeca, New York is seeking a tech savvy Engineer / Studio Manager to work with an innovative team in a fast pace dynamic arena. Applicants must have experience in theatrical features and/or commercials and have a passion for innovation. Knowledge of spatial audio is a plus.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Engineering sessions of all types(recording, mix, review, AAF/OMF conversion, etc).
- Prepping, mixing and printing project presentations with audio lay-backs and FTP postings
- Assisting lead producers with day-to-day project operations
- Coordinating all incoming and outgoing project materials
- Facilitating purchase, repair, installation and maintenance of all studio equipment
- Understanding complete signal flow and interconnection of all equipment in all studios as well as all physical studio interconnection
- Studio and production data management
- General Technical Support and maintenance, repair, installation and expansion
- Tracking industry wide new equipment/software.
- Must have grit. The candidate must be a team player, but also be able to work effectively on their own. The fast-paced nature of the job requires a candidate who can work well under pressure.
- Logic, and other DAW knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with DSP, game audio engines, and experience using middleware solutions like Wwise, FMOD, Unity and/or Unreal is a plus.
APPLY HERE: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1722193859