We are seeking an experienced audio engineer to join our education team as a full time instructor! Must have experience in Pro Tools, Logic, and audio technology for studio and live applications as your primary focus is instructing this to the next generation of audio engineering professionals.
No teaching experience needed! We will train!
- Instructing Pro Tools, Logic, and a variety of software plug-ins
- Teaching practical hands on methods for using mixing consoles, patchbays, microphones, wireless systems, and outboard gear
- Focus student creativity to achieve high quality results with class audio projects
- Inspire and support students as they progress through our audio program
- Contribute to the fine tuning of curriculum with the rest of the education team
- Create a safe, supportive, creative, and engaging environment for students
- 2+ years of working experience with Pro Tools, and Logic
- Studio and/or live production experience with mixing consoles, microphones, and patchbays
- Strong understanding of a variety of audio production types: studio recording/mixing (multiple genres), live music, corporate A/V, and commercial installation
- Passionate about inspiring, mentoring, and helping others learn
- Strong discipline and focus with leading small groups
- Working experience with IT and networking (Dante, AVB, etc.) is a plus!
- Knowledge of Canvas (LMS) software is a really big plus!
- Prior teaching experience is the biggest plus!
- Please be local to the Orlando, FL area
- Compensation is based on instructional experience
APPLY HERE: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1734711244