We’re looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented audio engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join Spotify’s B2B marketing organization on the Creative Solutions team. This person will work alongside our content and marketing teams to edit, mix and sound design Spotify advertisements and sponsored content across our original podcasts and free business to our high standard of quality.
They will also be tasked with maintaining post-production best practices for marketing and advertising and developing new processes where needed. This person must be able to work in harmony with multiple teams under deadline pressure. The ability to multitask & prioritize are key.
This role will be based in Los Angeles.
What You’ll Do
- Edit, mix and sound design Spotify’s audio advertisements and sponsored content
- Quickly execute mix and edit changes from client and producer feedback
- Ensure all final deliverables meet established technical standards
- Collaborate with producers to develop new sound rich advertising content for clients and partners
- Help implement strong workflow procedures for projects with multiple collaborators
- Select and license music and sound effects to enhance the sound of the content
- Help troubleshoot Pro Tools and train the production team in best practices
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience working in audio post-production
- Demonstrable proficiency in Voice Over Recording, Dialog Editing and Mixing
- A passion for audio, podcasts, short-form content and advertising
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, juggling short-term and long-term projects from multiple teams without missing a beat
- Expert-level Pro Tools fluency for both audio and video workflowsStrong working knowledge of iZotope RX and other industry standard plug-ins
- Solid understanding of industry standard loudness specifications and meteringImpeccable file organizational skills and project management skills
- Voice Over directing experience a plusCopywriting experience a plus
To apply please submit a resume & cover letter. Include links to 3 different work samples & write a brief explanation of your role for each.
APPLY HERE: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1702002843