As a contract Audio Engineer at Aaptiv, you’ll contribute to a team that records and produces audio workouts for streaming on the Aaptiv app. You’ll be working with fitness trainers, music playlist editors, audio mixing engineers and content programmers to create engaging and exciting audio workouts. Your main responsibility will be to record and produce trainers at our recording facilities, supporting and guiding them through recording sessions and creating an environment for them to feel comfortable to express themselves to the fullest, while ensuring recording quality and that the necessary elements of an Aaptiv workout are being recorded.
This is a part-time contract role that includes both flexibility and variability.
What You’ll Do
- Record and perform preliminary editing for Aaptiv audio workouts
- Maintain and update recording related metadata
- Assist in other audio editing and metadata upkeep related tasks tied with audio department projects, as necessary
Who You Are
- Knowledgeable and experienced in voice-over recording and editing
- A people person: you enjoy working with people and are talented at making them feel comfortable and confident
- Responsible, thorough, and have great attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and self-manage
- Possess strong time management skills
- Open to taking direction and feedback, and applying it
- Experienced in working with Avid Pro Tools
- Knowledgeable and experienced in basic IT and general computer troubleshooting