Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a temp Audio Designer. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced person to help grow the future of the Ubisoft San Francisco development studio. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized and have excellent communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintaining audio systems using proprietary software
- Design and implement sound following Audio Direction
- Implement localization
- Assisting with daily mixing and final mastering
- Managing a vast library of audio assets
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Launched games with Audiokinetic’s Wwise, or equivalent experience
- Excellent skill set of sound design & audio manipulation
- Experience working with the audio workflows, pipelines, and systems of game
- Advanced experience with DAWs
- Solid knowledge of synthesis
- Work efficiently with a high attention to detail
- Instrument proficiency, scripting/programming, and composition experience is a plus
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.