Summary: Netflix Creative Studio helps stories find their fans through the creation of world-class audio, video, and imagery on the Netflix global platform. We are looking for a driven, collaborative, and innovative Audio Designer to support our core mission of continuing to establish Netflix as the number one destination for home entertainment.
As Audio Designer, you will be partnering with everyone from Video Editors and Motion Designers to UX Designers and UI Engineers to create effective and innovative promotional and supplemental experiences for our titles on and off service. You will also take part in testing these experiences to inform new initiatives in product design. This unique opportunity blends sound design and mixing, with blue-sky ideating, and project management, in a primarily self-directed environment.
We are looking for someone that excels in surround mixing, sound design, and supervision of work. An ideal candidate is also musically inclined and can work as a serviceable music editor.
You are smart, resourceful, confident, highly competent, and highly collaborative. You thrive balancing left brain with right, creativity with project management, innovation with technology. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback and you want to make an impact in the world of entertainment. If this resonates, we’d like to hear from you!
- Sound Design and mixing for trailers and other innovation AV assets
- Using your understanding of industry workflows and deliverables to inform the project roadmap for the thousands of assets made by Creative Studio
- Guiding freelance sound mixers and designers to produce content at the Netflix standard
- Ideating around new product features for the Netflix service and exploring new opportunities for audio
- Overseeing the execution of large-count asset tests and ensuring the audio’s creative meets the Netflix standard
- Well-versed in editing and mixing all common audio formats, sample rates, video frame rates, and traditional multi-channel audio configurations within Pro Tools (Stereo, 5.1)
- Strong sound design skills and instincts
- Ability to self-manage and organize high-volume workloads around tight deadlines
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Experience working on trailers and promotional content
- Original music composition
- Multilingual. We work on assets for every corner of the globe in many different languages.
- Experience in User Interface and/or gaming audio
- Experience mixing in Atmos or other immersive formats
APPLY HERE: https://jobs.netflix.com/jobs/870906