At Pandora’s Studio Resonate, our Associate Creative Director (Dynamic Audio) will help lead copy creative in collaboration with copywriters and audio producers to create dynamic audio ads campaigns. The focus of this role will be to partner with our agency relations, sales development, and sales organizations, to help win new business and extend existing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic efforts to create best-in-class advertising campaigns
- Work with advertisers and their agencies to develop dynamic personalized solutions to their briefs
- Generate ideas and write scripts, or work closely with our copy team to develop audio advertising and personalized campaigns from concept to completion
- Collaborate with audio producers to create compelling audio ads
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop workflow process
- Strategically support pre-sale efforts by creating dynamic and compelling mock assets
- Help in efforts to build the dynamic campaigns and personalization playbook
- Lead a team of copywriters
- Provide thoughtful creative feedback and coaching to inspire innovative ideas and career growth
- Ensure quality and timely copy production and communication with creative teammates, company partners, and external clients
- 5+ years as a senior creative lead with digital, audio, and copywriting oversight; 8+ years of overall advertising agency experience preferred
- Proven experience in advertising, marketing, and communications; ability to think both strategically and tactically, concept through execution
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating best-in-class advertising work
Requirements and General Skills:
- Passionate, engaging, and inspiring speaker
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Progressive and dynamic management style inspiring transparency and collaboration
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite and Google Docs Suite.