As an Associate Audio Designer at High Moon Studios you will assist the audio team in recording, editing and implementing temp dialog. Other duties may include field recording and in game level implementation and audio bug fixing.
About the role
- Contribute to all aspects of the dialog system, including recording temp VO, editing the dialog assets and implementing them into the dialog tool.
- Work closely with the Narrative team to make sure we’re getting quality temp VO performances.
- Collaborate with all other game development disciplines to realize the best possible results
- Assist with field recordings
- Work with proprietary tools to implement audio content
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail is a must, will be working with and wrangling many files and systems.
- Audio recording, processing, and mixing skills – particularly with sound effects and dialog.
- Programming or scripting skills is a plus.
- Have proficiency in Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge, and audio plugins such as Waves, SoundToys, etc.
- Excellent PC/Mac skills and proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
- Possess strong organization and communication skills.
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
High Moon Studios
Founded in 2002, High Moon Studios is an award-winning studio developing and contributing to action games such as the Call of Duty franchise, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, and Transformers: War for Cybertron. We employ 100+ in Carlsbad, California, a seaside city in San Diego County.
Our pride is our people and the experiences we have successfully created for our fans. High Moon’s talent comprises industry veterans responsible for some of the most successful games ever made. We have award-winning developers, published artists and specialists recognized as among the best in their fields. Our studio has a history of using innovative techniques designed to boost productivity and product quality, which in turn enhances our studio’s quality of life.
High Moon Studios is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.