ART19 is seeking a bright and ambitious individual to help customers succeed using their platform and ensure they receive swift and proper care when resolving any challenges that arise. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to work with many of the top podcasters in the industry. The position will focus on efficiently navigating customer’s requests as they arise and supporting the Content team to promote overall customer satisfaction.
- Title: Customer Support Associate
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area / Oakland
- Reports to: Manager, Customer Support
- Type: W-2 Full-Time
- Equity Plans
- Competitive compensation package
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing ART19’s customers and community with outstanding support and assuring their needs are met in a timely fashion
- Becoming an ART19 platform expert and learning the ins and outs of the podcasting industry
- Providing our customers with configuration advice, training, and problem resolution
- Escalating support issues to the appropriate staff members when necessary
- Working across departments to ensure customer issues are resolved, and communicating resolution to appropriate stakeholders
- Initial platform set up for new customers on-boarded by content team
- Management of helpdesk platform
- Development and maintenance of user facing Help Center
- Participating in creation of monthly usage reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with modern business software and tools such as MS Office, Google Business Suite, DropBox, Slack, etc.
- A love of podcasts
- Experience with a helpdesk platform such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- Experience with digital ad tech
- Experience with digital audio
- Knowledge of SQL
Visit this link for more information and to apply!