Who We Are:
Started almost three decades ago, Brella was not only one of the first digital
production companies, but one that embraced a different philosophy.
With production at our center, we hired team members accomplished in key skills
—masters of their chosen areas—then we took it one step further. We hired people
with deep curiosity and a penchant for helping and supporting others. Today, this
added “DNA” has made Brella a powerhouse of artists, programmers, organizers,
and thinkers, all cross-trained to form one cohesive, collaborative whole. This
structure allows us to solve strategic challenges, pioneer new solutions, and advise
our clients on the clear paths to solutions and advancement
The result is a communication and learning organization that understands and
supports the complex needs of our mostly Fortune 500 clients. From global
pharmaceutical firms, medical device makers, and educational publishers to retail,
heavy machinery, and industrial manufacturers, it’s communications made easy,
under the umbrella of exceptional customer service.
Who You Are:
A professional, ambitious production professional in broadcast, live events and/or streaming.
This is an open call to all:
- Camera Operators/DPs
- Streaming Techs
- Audio Operators/Engineers
- Technical Directors
- Graphic Techs
- Grips/Gaffers/Lighting Techs
As part of the Brella Event and/or Production team, you’ll be an integral member supporting live broadcast and pre-recorded virtual meetings and events, as well as in-studio/on location shoots (when current restrictions are relaxed/lifted).
You’ll work directly with our major clients, many of which are fortune 500 and global pharmaceutical corporations to produce everything from sales training events and product launches to advertisements, award shows and educational content.
Depending on the role, we have several full-time, part-time, freelance roles open. We are also open to contract agreements for the right fit.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of specific production experience in either broadcast, live events, streaming or work in a production company, ad agency or television network.
- Experience in broadcast, live events, video, streaming/virtual meetings.
- Experience with remote virtual meeting support programs (Zoom, GlobalMeet, WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Ability to provide technical support as it relates to your role, including planning, prep, set-up, maintenance/up-keep and operation of equipment before, during and after projects.
- Broad knowledge of technical equipment as it relates to your role (cameras, switchers, lighting, etc.)
- Agile and able to maintain a positive and professional attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and proven ability to run streaming & broadcast platforms preferred.
- Must be able to work with teams and clients in professional manner in corporate settings.
- Must be willing to continue learning and cross-train for other crew roles as needed.
- Must be willing and able to stand for extend periods of time and lift/carry objects of 30lbs or more.
- Must be open to occasional work on weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
What we offer for full time employees:
- A work-life balance employer offering market competitive salaries
- Flexible work arrangement with occasional remote availability
- Professional development with the option to master new skills and grow into other roles.
- 10 paid vacation days, 5 paid sick days, 9 company holidays and additional time off as needed
- 401(k) investment options with immediate 4% company match; socially responsible investment options
- Tax free flex spending account (FSA) for out-of-pocket medical expenses, child or elder care costs
- Brella will pay up to $6007.82 per year for employee only benefits once eligible
- Healthcare coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, with multiple plan options
- Employee Only Coverage for Health plans are paid up to a maximum of $5639.92 per year by Brella
- Vision coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield and EyeMed, accepted at large optical shops
- Employee Only Coverage for Vision plan paid 100% by Brella once eligible
- Dental coverage options through Blue Cross Blue Shield, with HMO and PPO dental plan options
- Employee Only Coverage for HMO Dental plan paid 100% by Brella after 12 months
- Employee Only Coverage for Accident Insurance paid 100% by Brella once eligible.
- Free basic life insurance coverage for all employees; optional employee sponsored Term Life coverage up to $200K
- Employee sponsored Short term disability, Long term disability, and Critical Illness Insurance with full portability.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through the RTA Fare program for employee and family members
- Personal assistant support and yearly legal and financial advice through Brella’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness programs offered through Brella’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Travel and Entertainment discount programs through Travel Perks and Tickets at Work.
- Pet discount programs for veterinarian services and pet supplies through PetPlus & Pet Assure.
- An active work culture based on collaboration and innovation with a nice mix of celebration.
- Company sponsored charity initiatives
- Free beverages (and darn good coffee).
- State of the art work environments with cutting edge technology
- Seriously awesome people to work with