Women’s Audio Mission is proud to be an Avid Learning Partner.
The certification is the Avid Certified User for Pro Tools, providing an industry-recognized credential for both academic users and industry professionals.
To become an Avid Certified User for Pro Tools at Women’s Audio Mission, you must take the two WAM Academy courses, Pro Tools Fundamentals (PT101) and Pro Tools Fundamentals (PT110), before sitting and passing the associated certification exam, as shown in the graphic below.
Becoming an Avid Certified User for Pro Tools at WAM verifies that you possess a fundamental understanding of and the capability to use Avid Pro Tools to engineer a project through to completion, with all of the fundamental operational skills to record, edit, mix and output the finished session.
SINGLE TICKET PRICING
Pro Tools Fundamentals PT101: General $300 | Member $250
Pro Tools Fundamentals PT110: General $300 | Member $250
Pro Tools Fundamentals PT101 & Pro Tools Fundamentals PT110 – $500
*Additional retakes are chargeable. Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the course start date.
Pro Tools Fundamentals PT110: Expands upon the Pro Tools Fundamentals PT101 course and includes using MIDI, virtual instruments, and additional recording and mixing tools.
Instructor – TBA
Time: 10am–6pm PT
Location: WAMO facility, located at 1900 Fruitvale Ave, Unit 3A, 3rd floor, Oakland.
*You must receive approval from the class instructor if you did not take Pro Tools Fundamentals (PT101) with WAM. Please email email@example.com for any questions.
- Per Avid policy, ebooks will be distributed before the first class.
- Avid Pro Tools® 101 and 110 ebooks are included in the 100 level rate.
- Both the 101 and 110 exams must be passed with an 80% or above for student to receive their User Certification (Avid Policy).
- Attendance will be taken since, per Avid policy, students need to take all lecture hours to qualify for the certification exams.
- If a student misses a day, he or she will not be able to take the Certification exam. Student may re-enroll when the course comes around again, but must start at the beginning and pay full rate.